Book Cover Experimentation

In a few CIP lessons, we have been trying out ideas for book covers. These have been quite experimental, as they’re not techniques I’d usually use. The workshops involved a lot of testing and exploration, taking you from one step to another, until you came to a completely different outcome.

We were then given book cover templates and had to rearrange our work. We were given a few so we could experiment and play around with ideas.

I did shapes which I thought worked well with the strokes and colours that I used. We also had to use words that we thought related to us, so I cut out the word “organised” but placed it rather messily, because a lot of people describe me and my work as an organised mess.

DSC_0631 copy

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s