After the letterpress session I remembered that I had some stamps at home of the alphabet.
I wanted to try these out for the Dada movement, and because it’s related to randomness I used these to make a piece of the alphabet. I was originally going to stamp in alphabetical order, but I ended up stamping in any order. I purposely left out ‘A’ and ‘D’ so that I could sort of “hide” the word ‘DADA’ amongst the letters. However, because I had black and red stamp ink, I didn’t want to hide it completely and so I did ‘DADA’ in red and all the other letters in black.
I totally misjudged the sizing and it took a lot longer than I expected, but I quite like the final outcome!